Assessments allow for awareness and are a tool to help individuals develop or improve skills, shift thinking and change behaviors to positively impact opportunities for success.
Kim L. Miles is an authorized facilitator of the DISC and Birkman Method Assessments and is a Certified Facilitator for the CORE® Multi-Dimensional Awareness Profile™ (MAP).
CORE® Multi-Dimensional Awareness Profile™ (MAP)
The CORE® MAP takes a whole brained approach for increased self-awareness. This assessment tool gives tremendous personal and professional insights to help you identify who you are now and define who and what you want to be, and gives you the next steps to get there.
Clients who have taken the CORE Profile®, and receive the 90 minute facilitation, walk away with deeper understanding of their CORE® preferences and behaviors. This gives great insight as to the “why” things are or aren’t working in business and personal life and more importantly give awareness “how” to naturally and comfortably modify behavior for desired results. This tool gives you complete control to become and behave in ways that ultimately create personal and professional success.
To learn more about CORE® MAP click here
CORE® MAP Assessment and Team Building programs cultivates the following:
- Managers who are self-aware and focused on effective communication and leadership
- Managers who encourage self sufficiency and develop future leaders
- Motivated employees that maximize team, as well as their own, contribution
- Employees with effective communication strategies
- Fully functional and cohesive teams
- Team environments based on communication and focused on ultimate project success
To learn more about CORE® MAP Leadership Development click here