Assessments allow for awareness and are a tool to help individuals develop or improve skills, shift thinking and change behaviors to positively impact opportunities for success.
Kim L. Miles is an authorized facilitator of the DISC and Birkman Method Assessments and is a Certified Facilitator for the CORE® Multi-Dimensional Awareness Profile™ (MAP).
CORE® Multi-Dimensional Awareness Profile™ (MAP)
The CORE® MAP takes a whole brained approach for increased self-awareness. This assessment tool gives tremendous personal and professional insights to help you identify who you are now and define who and what you want to be, and gives you the next steps to get there.
Clients who have taken the CORE Profile®, and receive the 90 minute facilitation, walk away with deeper understanding of their CORE® preferences and behaviors. This gives great insight as to the “why” things are or aren’t working in business and personal life and more importantly give awareness “how” to naturally and comfortably modify behavior for desired results. This tool gives you complete control to become and behave in ways that ultimately create personal and professional success.
CORE® MAP Assessment and Team Building programs cultivates the following:
- Managers who are self-aware and focused on effective communication and leadership
- Managers who encourage self sufficiency and develop future leaders
- Motivated employees that maximize team, as well as their own, contribution
- Employees with effective communication strategies
- Fully functional and cohesive teams
- Team environments based on communication and focused on ultimate project success
To learn more about CORE® MAP Leadership Development click here
The Birkman Method®
An online personality, social perception, and occupational interest assessment for developing self-awareness, awareness of others, and profiling the careers that can bring you more success and job satisfaction.
The Birkman Method® is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
Measures of The Birkman Method®
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
- Occupational - 22 job families, 200+ job titles (linked to O*Net)
- Management Styles - approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment - the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
Common Uses for The Birkman Method®
To learn more about the Birkman Method® click here