The 6 Critical Keys to getting the best Return on Investment from Networking, both Online and In-Person
Are you networking a LOT but not generating more business?
Do you go to networking events but following up doesn’t seem to be working?
Are you unsure how make your networking and social media work together?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join Social Media Expert Kelly Mirabella and Certified Business CoachKim Miles in this 3-part workshop series specifically designed for you.
In this workshop you will….
- Learn about the importance of your personal brand online and in your social media networks
- Find out how to implement “The Fortune is in the Follow Up!” philosophy
- Discover how to turn shallow connections into long lasting relationships
You will walk away …
- Knowing 2 critical keys of effective social media
- Dispelling the 2 most common myths of follow up
- Using 2 or more methods to create the “know, like, and trust” relationships
Dates: (All classes from 2:30 – 4:00pm)
April 5 - 30 Second Commercial/ Personal Brand – Email Kim@kimlmiles.com to reserve your spot
April 12 - The Art of Follow Up - Email Kim@kimlmiles.com to reserve your spot
April 19- Beyond the Follow Up - Email Kim@kimlmiles.com to reserve your spot
Location: (All classes are at the same location below)
Arapahoe County Library Administration Offices
12855 East Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112
Early bird Price: $29 per class or $87 for all three classes
Regular Price: $47 per class